Saturday 2 March 2013

Costa Brava



I really like it! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to and most breath-taking view I've seen! Coast of Catalunya - I will definitely go back there... in the summer this time. Look at the coat.
I was there in a the craziest eurotrip I have taken... I'll blog about it little by little...


A Costa Brava é a costa da Catalunha (estado espanhol, a capital é Barcelona), um dos lugares mais lindos que eu já estive. Agradeço a uma grande amiga e seu marido por terem me dado o privilégio de ver essa beleza tão exuberante e de tirar o fôlego.
Foi um ótimo tempo para descansar um pouquinho na viagem de 28 dias que fiz pela Europa.
Definitivamente, volto à Costa Brava uma próxima vez, mas no verão, porque fazia um frio...

No comments:

Post a Comment