Friday 3 May 2013

Expectations before leaving

Isn’t it simply great to know you will be visiting a place you have never been to? Isn’t it great to have the feeling of fear when you don’t know where you will be, where things will be different from what you are used to?


I love to have the good sort of butterflies in the stomach, a feeling that puts me forward, that leads me to go out, meet new people, visit new places, talk to different individuals and experience a different culture. Of course I sometimes feel like I will not be able to speak the language or get around well. But all goes away when I see the beautiful colors of a new place!

Now I want to plan, see maps, talk to people, read books and blogs! Travelling is not only made of the being there part, it is composed of the whole experience of planning around as well. Experience which is as good as the being there one. Do you agree with me? So, let’s start planning our next get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment